I’m a big Jay Cutler fan. I always have been. Heck, back in 2005, I took to calling him Jesus H. Cutler. But there is no way to sweeten the current reality. The guy has been brutal as a Chicommodore Vanderbear.
And that pain makes it pleasant to laugh, even if at Jay’s expense. One such way to laugh is to follow @NotJayCutler on Twitter.
You'll note that Jay doesn't say he'd never hit a phone booth (even if he's just covering up for a teammate).
CLICK THROUGH FOR MORE Read more…
I’m really not sure which athlete had the best single attribute among all Dores in the last decade. But I’m put together some nominees and corresponding video evidence of each. They are
- David Price’s Durability (Baseball 2005-07),
- Jeffery Taylor’s Bounce (Basketball 2008-Present),
- Pedro Alvarez’ Wrists (Baseball 2006-08),
- Jay Cutler’s Arm (Football 2002-2005),
- Shan Foster’s Fingertips (Basketball 2004-2008) and
- Sonny Gray’s Confidence (Baseball 2008-Present)
Click Through to Read a Bit About Each. Read more…
Categories: Baseball, Basketball, Football, Sport, Vanderbilt Baseball, Basketball, David Price, Football, Jay Cutler, Pedro Alvarez, Shan Foster, Sonny Gray, Sport, Vanderbilt
I have nothing to say… but below is a visual representation of Jay Cutler red-zone passes against the 49ers last night: